Introduction to Library Research: Reserve Items
- On the Fogler Library
homepage, click on the Reserves tab, which is located towards
the top of the webpage.
- You can search by Course Number (e.g., eco 101) or Instructor (last name first, e.g., porter).
All Orono course titles are followed by (ORO).
- Select the relevant listing.
Course reserves can include print (held at the library's
and/or digital resources called e-reserves.
On the course listing of reserves, e-reserve items have the
designation E-RES ALSO. DO NOT click on individual
E-RES titles. Instead, scroll to the top of the reserve list and
click on the phrase ACCESS ELECTRONIC RESERVES (see
Sample Reserve Listing
- On the next page, click on the link labeled CLICK HERE.
- Login using your MaineStreet username and password.
- After login, search for your class by selecting the link labeled
Search Courses (located on the left side of the screen, under
- On the result screen, click on the plus symbol Add Course
designation adjacent to the
- Then, click on the course listing to access e-reserve materials.