CMJ 102: Fundamentals of Interpersonal
Your subject librarian is
- Use relevant online databases
- Useappropriate search terms
- Contact your
subject librarian if you need assistance
Use the drop-down menu at
http://www.library.umaine.edu/indexesdb/Indexes.asp to identify
online databases to find resources about your topic. Some databases
that might be useful for your research are:
What are scholarly peer-reviewed articles?
RefWorks is a citation management tool that allows you to
- Create lists of citations of resources from your research.
- Insert citations in your paper from your lists of citations
- Create a list of references at the end of your paper
Where to go for assistance?
Created by: Joe Fernandez |